Monday, March 9, 2009

Walgreens - making the best of what they've got!


OK, so as happy as I was with Walgreens this week - I was also a little disappointed. There are only two Walgreens in my area - one is about 10 miles from my house and the other is about 15 miles from my house. I stopped at the one closest twice last week trying to do some of the deals you keep seeing around the internet. Well, they were out of Blink Tears both times and out of enough Dove on each occasion, aslo. All that being said, I was still happy with what I was able to snag:

Clairol Hair color x 4
1.86 - $2 coupon = -$.14 overage
1.86 - $2 coupon = -$.14 overage
1.20 - $2 coupon = -$.80 overage
1.20 - $2 coupon = -$.80 overage

Excedrin Menstrual gelcaps $5.09 - $4 wags coupon - $2 mfg coupon = -$.91 overage

2 pair No Nonsense pantyhose at $3.65 each - B1G1 and $1 coupon = $2.65 for 2 pair

2 Burt's Bees shimmer lip balm - it's on clearance and although I didn't have a coupon, I bought 2 because I LOVE them and thought it was a good deal = $3.22 each.

Total spent: $6.30 - $3.50 RR = $2.80 OOP
Total saved: $40.58

I was upset that I wasn't able to snag any register rewards, but at least I was able to get a good deal on what I could find. Now, if only I have more luck this week!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment