Thursday, March 19, 2009

MY APOLOGIES!

Ok, it's confession time. I'm sorry that I've been MIA for so long. I don't have any excuses except to say that I'm tired. I know all of you Moms can relate. It just seems as though I'm constantly pulled in a million directions. I know everyone always says make time for yourself. How exactly are you wupposed to do that? I really don't get it. In the morning, I'm getting three kids ready for their day, as well as myself. Then I race to drop them off at school and to get to work where I try to be professional and get something accomplished. After I put in my 4 hours I race home to prepare lunch or to pick up kids and get some errands done. Then it's time to make supper, get my oldest child off the bus, help with homework and depending on the day, run to an after school activity or two. Then it's baths and bed. And somewhere I'm supposed to squeeze in housework, laundry, etc. I guess I get some "me" time once they are in bed, but geez, I'm exhausted by that time so I usually veg out in front of the tv or surf on-line. So, yes I'm just tired - plain and simple.


All that being said, I really would like to make a go of this blog and feel like I have a lot to share and hope you'll come along for the ride. Thanks for listening to all my ramblings! Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment